Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A New Book by Danny Gregory!





























Danny Gregory posted on his blog this morning a picture of the front cover of his new book, An Illustrated Journey. I'm pretty excited about this one because I'm one of the many artists featured in it. Another book of his titled An Illustrated Life travels with me everywhere I go and has become for me a real source of inspiration. I have no doubts that this one will be equally beautiful and inspiring. I can't wait for it to come out!

You can see Danny's post here and you can pre-order the book on amazon here. Also, you can see some of the beautiful artwork and artists that will appear in the book on Danny's Pinterest page.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats for being featured in the book Chris! I had a look around your blog - you are still as talented as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome - congratulations! pre-ordering the book now! love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Chris,

    It's been a nice surprise to find your work in this book, I've been following you for a while. I've read that you've actually found a way to refill the Pitt markers with ink of your choice (they are also my fav markers for linework) Any particular trick to do so?
    Thanks,

    Cris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me.
    라이브파워볼

    ReplyDelete